Primal Screen: Game Developer (Remote Temporary/Freelance) United States
Game Developer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Primal Screen
Contract: Full Time
About the position…
This is a project-based remote opportunity.
- A strong portfolio showcasing completed game development projects
- Professional experience shipping games for web, mobile, or PC platforms
- Strong proficiency in PixiJS, Canvas, WebGL
- Experience with frontend frameworks/libraries like React, Angular, or Vue.js.
- Experience creating dynamic and visually captivating digital experiences, including the use of parallax scrolling.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles and best practices.
- Solid knowledge of programming concepts with the ability to apply them to a variety of tasks
- Understanding of version control systems, such as Git.
- Experience working within an agile workflow and familiarity with project management tools like Jira.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- A passion for gaming and an understanding of what makes games fun and engaging for players.
- Bonus - Proven experience building interactive media experiences
- Experience with PlayCanvas and three.js
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to understand objectives, requirements, and design preferences.
- Design and implement web-based games from concept to deployment, including gameplay mechanics, user interfaces, and game logic.
- Write reliable and maintainable code that runs on all browsers across a variety of devices (desktop and mobile)
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and optimize web applications for speed and performance.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to identify and fix issues or bugs.
- Document game code and procedures.
- Work within an agile workflow, utilizing project management and task tracking tools such as Jira.
- Adhere to project timelines and deliver high-quality work within specified deadlines.
To be considered for an interview:
- Include your resume and demo reel/portfolio link (and password, if needed).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Game Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.