Puig: Rabanne Makeup Artist- Selfridges Manchester Trafford- 6 month FTC Manchester, United Kingdom
Hair and Makeup is needed in Manchester, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Manchester, UK
Contract: Full Time, 6 Months Fixed Term
What you’ll get to do:
The role is store based in the iconic Selfridges Department Store, Manchester Trafford, where you will be working with an amazing team that will be launching our newest Makeup range in the UK. As a make-up artist, you will be introducing Customers to our make-up products, leading face to face consultations, advising on makeup techniques, whilst also working with the existing fragrance range.
Most importantly, you get to have fun with our amazing brand and exciting new product range.
- Be responsible for engaging with and introducing new clients to our brands and developing the business with our existing clients, actively seeking new sales opportunities.
- be a skilled makeup artist who understands the market and can deliver a customer experience that aligns with the prestigious history of the brand.
- have a passion for make-up and fragrances and have a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets and delivering an extremely high level of customer service.
- be confident in educating customers on the latest make-up products and trends whilst promoting brand awareness.
We’d love to meet you if you have…
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience delivering Pro Make-up artistry and sales experience within Beauty or Fragrance
- An agile and fully flexible to support the business needs and operations at weekends, evenings and during peak trading times
- Experience using social media and has extensive knowledge on multiple platforms
A few things you’ll love about us…
- An entrepreneurial, creative and welcoming work culture
- A range of learning and development opportunities
- An international company with plenty of opportunities to grow
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
- Company events and well-being initiatives
- Employee discount on our products
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Hair and Makeup roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.