TechData Service Company: Remote Junior R Programmer (pharmaceutical or healthcare industry) SK2109 (6M) United States
Programmer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: TechData Service Company, LLC
Contract: Temporary, 6 Months Contract
Up to $48/hr.
- Analyze data specification documents and use them to generate coded ETL scripts in the R programming language.
- Document and test code and commit changes to git-based source version control.
- Ensure that ETL pipelines run and meet end-user requirements.
- Ideally the candidate will also possess basic Python and SQL coding knowledge to support adjacent QC responsibilities.
- Familiarity with the life sciences, pharmaceutical, or healthcare industries is preferable.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Excellent listening, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 0-2 years of experience required.
- Development experience in the R programming language.
- Knowledge and experience with modern software development best practices.
- Previous experience with pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is preferable.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Programmer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.