Paul Taylor Films: Freelance Photographer (PT) Detroit, United States
Photographer is needed in Detroit, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Paul Taylor Films
Location: Detroit, MI
Contract: Part-time, Contract
Who we are:
Paul Taylor Films provides video production and photography services to businesses and individuals creating promotional content for websites, social media, print and television. We create high quality digital media that exceeds expectations using innovative technologies.
Join the Paul Taylor Films Team:
In the words of Rae Sremmurd “Get you somebody that can do both.” We understand that more than anybody as we aren’t just cinematographers, but also skilled and professional photographers specializing in commercial, event, corporate, portrait, and sports photography to name a few. We look at life through the lens and almost never leave home without our cameras close by, and we are looking for photographers with that same drive! Our goal is to provide our clients with striking photographs that will help them connect and engage with their target audience.
Type of position:
The Freelance Photographer position is an independent contractor position, meaning that payment is received on a per-job basis. This is perfect for photographers looking to add more projects to their schedule when available, while still being able to continue to pursue their own interests.
- Be driven, motivated, and willing to take on responsibilities.
- Ability to follow and complete shot-lists when assigned, but also able to be creative and find your own shots.
- Communicate with clients on-site with outgoing, energetic, and confident customer service skills.
- Give direction to participants of a shoot, and manage time effectively.
- Work alone or with a group.
- Ensure photos are in focus, properly exposed, and color balanced in various lighting situations.
- Upload photos in the time-frame provided by PTF.
- Professional photography gear
- Skilled in the areas of shooting and lighting
- Strong knowledge of composition and framing
- Strong ability to create and execute ideas
- Advanced knowledge of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, and lighting
- Ability to photograph in any condition (indoor/outdoor/sunny/dark)
- Ability to work well under time constraints or limitations that may arise
- Able to work well alone or with other photographers
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation
This position does require that you are willing to provide your own and/or rent camera equipment.
- Cameras: We accept a variety of cameras and will ask what cameras and lenses you use, but all cameras must meet the following criteria: Full frame, APS-C (Fujifilm only), 26.1MP and up, good low-light performance, ability to shoot RAW images, and autofocus face detection.
- Lenses: Must have 2-3 lenses, at least one lens that shoots f/1.8 or faster and 1 telephoto lens.
- At least one high-powered Speedlite (Flash).
- Drone: Definitely a plus with a pay increase. Must be Part 107 certified and licensed.
- Class 10 memory cards only (preferably Sandisk Extreme Pro, Sony Tough, or Lexar Professional 1066x and up)
- We do not recommend using micro SD cards
- Must record to two SD cards at a time (main and backup)
- Must have enough card space to last the entire shoot
- No pressure. We don’t assign jobs unless you are interested, willing, and available to accept them.
- Build your own portfolio.
- Free Paul Taylor Films branded swag (i.e. shirts, hats, stickers, bottles, etc).
Pay: $50.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Photographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.