TubeScience Career Portal: Content Producer (Day Player/Temp) Los Angeles, United States
Content Producer is needed in Los Angeles, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: TubeScience Career Portal
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Role of the Content Producer (Day Player)
The role of the Content Producer (Day Player) is to generate social media video assets for the Strategy team to use in ad creative. They are responsible for footage deliverables, interpreting production requests and shoot briefs into actionable filming plans. This is a Day Player freelance role - as opportunities arise we will contact qualified candidates for interest and availability.
- Receive production requests / creative briefs from our Creative Strategy team and develop them into production plans in partnership with the Production Management team.
- Identify resources needed to execute the project at the requested quality for client performance goals.
- Review Brand & Legal information for clients in received briefs.
- Convert briefs into detailed shot lists, as needed.
- Work with strategist and production management to assess potential production roadblocks or missing information to execute effectively.
- Generate assets by directing, shooting, lighting, supporting set operations, etc as assigned in pre-production.
- Possess a strong understanding of the production and post-production workflow, both from a creative and technical perspective.
- Can shoot on an iPhone, at minimum, set up basic lighting for self-contained shoots, knows what resources to ask for for shoots.
- Attend pre-production calls and post mortem meetings for assigned productions.
- Remote direct talent filming at home, as necessary.
- When not working as director / lead for projects, assisting on other producer’s projects in a support function.
- Willing to complete voiceover or occasional on-screen (ie hands in shot) work; full on-screen talent interest a plus, but not required.
- Ensure raw video assets are delivered by the deadline and with proper TubeScience standards for white balance, resolution, etc.
- Identify and resolve production problems with ingenuity.
- Keep up-to-date with department-wide best practices (performance learnings, shooting techniques, workflow tactics, etc.).
- Comply with and help enforce all on-set safety protocols, set etiquette, and professional conduct standards on all productions.
- Develop an understanding of client targets, performance metrics, and factors influencing footage performance, and consistently apply learnings to content creation.
- Seek feedback from coworkers to continue to improve footage development.
- Research competitor and social media ecosystem trends and integrate findings into content creation.
- Flag issues with existing processes and relay feedback and suggestions to direct manager.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Content Producer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.