Reveille Technologies: Content Designer -Columbus, OH-Day 1 Onsite Columbus, United States
Designer is needed in Columbus, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Reveille Technologies
Location: Columbus, United States
We’re looking for a Senior Content Designer to help plan, create, and manage product content to support a 9-12 month customer migration program. You’ll work with a fast-past and focused, multi-disciplinary team, including product, design, engineering, and legal, that’s committed to help customers successfully onboard their existing accounts to Client.
- Deliver content components (UI language, product education, accessibility content etc.) that’s on-brand and meets our legal and editorial standards
- Contribute to the structural design of product experience (navigation, labeling, flow)
- Lead adherence in content governance and approvals process
- Use and actively contribute to content systems (standards, voice and tone, messaging, and accessibility libraries)
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (e.g., Interaction Design, HCI, English, Rhetoric), certification from credible bootcamp or similar accelerated learning program, or equivalent work experience
- Self-directed in both planning and structuring your effort, and executing and expected levels of quality; you don’t need someone guiding you through the work
- Prior work involves collaboration within design teams (with other Product Designers, UX Researchers, and Content Designers) and cross-functionally with Product Managers, and Software Engineers
- Advanced skills in UX Writing and Information Architecture; Intermediate ability in adjacent skills such as User Research, Interaction Design, and Visual UI Design
- Thorough knowledge of English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage
- Experience working with brand and copy standards, including style, voice and tone
- Comfortable and confident when presenting work to cross-functional Directors
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- Advocate for Accessibility Guidelines and Inclusive Design practices
- Demonstrated experience with user-centered and human-centered design approaches
- Familiarity with the organizational navigation required for content compliance, including legal and accessibility reviews
- Demonstrated understanding of how design connects with broader business value
$30.00 - $35.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.