King of Glory Lutheran Church and Preschool: Section Leader Singer (Alto, Tenor or Bass Vocalist) Fountain Valley, United States
Vocalist is needed in Fountain Valley, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: King of Glory Lutheran Church and Preschool
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
The Section Leader (Alto, Tenor or Bass) will sing with the choir for Sunday morning worship and as needed for Thursday evening rehearsal. This position reports to the Choir Director and the Pastor as Head of Staff.
To fulfill that responsibility, the Section Leader shall:
- Sing with the choir in worship services on Sunday (8:00am call time) and, as needed, sing in weekly rehearsals in preparation for Sunday and special worship services such as Christmas Eve and Good Friday.
- Sing at special worship services such as memorial services and weddings, as requested by the Choir Director.
- Help create an environment in which choir members experience fulfillment in sharing their gifts and supporting the church’s mission and also experience personal joy and fulfillment in this ministry
- Arrive prepared and on time for all rehearsals and services.
This is a part-time, non-exempt, non-benefits-eligible position. The position is budgeted at $50/week.
The normal workweek will comprise Sunday worship services from 8am till 9am.
Additional preparation and performance will be required for various church holidays, such as Christmas Eve and Good Friday.
The normal choir “year” will run from September through June, paralleling the school calendar.
The work requires walking (including stairs), standing, and bending.
The successful candidate will manifest:
- Education and/or experience in singing in a choir
- Christian behavior in all interactions and areas of job
- Confidentiality on church matters
- Adherence to the congregation’s policies, procedures, and requirements
- Ability to communicate through email and texting
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively, including the ability to react flexibly to change
- Ability to sight read; sensitivity to the Choir Director’s conducting; ability to sing solos.
Candidates who meet the requirements and are interested in the position should submit a resume.
Pay: $50.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Vocalist roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.