Teck5 Project Ltd: Recording Engineer Belvedere, United Kingdom
Audio Engineer is needed in Belvedere, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Teck5 Project Ltd
Location: Belvedere, United Kingdom
- Recording: Set up and operate recording equipment, including microphones, mixing consoles, and audio interfaces. Ensure optimal sound quality and capture performances effectively during recording sessions.
- Mixing: Utilize industry-standard software and tools to balance and blend individual tracks, applying effects, equalization, and dynamics processing to achieve a polished and cohesive mix.
- Editing: Edit and clean up audio recordings, removing unwanted noise, clicks, pops, and other imperfections. Ensure precise timing and seamless transitions between different sections of the recording.
- Technical Troubleshooting: Identify and resolve technical issues related to the recording and mixing process, including equipment malfunctions, software glitches, and connectivity problems.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with artists, producers, and other team members to understand their creative vision and deliver audio productions that meet their expectations.
- Quality Control: Maintain a meticulous attention to detail and ensure the highest audio quality standards throughout the recording and mixing process.
- Continued Learning: Stay updated with the latest trends, techniques, and equipment in the field of audio engineering. Continuously develop your skills and knowledge to enhance the quality of your work.
- Passion for Music and Audio: A genuine love for music and a strong interest in audio production, recording, and mixing.
- Technical Skills: Familiarity with industry-standard recording and mixing software (e.g., Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Ableton Live) and audio equipment. Basic understanding of signal flow, microphone placement techniques, and audio processing.
- Attention to Detail: Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality audio productions.
- Communication and Collaboration: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with artists, producers, and other team members.
- Flexibility: Ability to work on a zero-hour contract with a flexible schedule, adapting to the needs of recording sessions and production timelines.
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving skills to troubleshoot technical issues that may arise during recording and mixing sessions.
- A degree or certification in audio engineering or a related field is preferred but not required for entry-level positions. Practical experience or internships in recording studios or music production environments are a plus.
£13.00 per hour
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.