Schlitterbahn Waterparks and Resorts: Entertainment Makeup Artist, Seasonal 2023 Santa Clara, United States
Hair and Makeup is needed in Santa Clara, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Schlitterbahn Waterparks and Resorts
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Santa Clara, California
Live Entertainment is looking for highly motivated, energetic individuals to bring to life all of this season’s stunning characters! If you have prior experience with makeup, and are looking for an engaging work environment where you can improve your craft, then apply today!
- Maintain all assigned performer make-up for shows/events.
- Apply make-up and prosthetics in the timeframe given.
- Maintain performance standards at the highest level of professional expectations
- Apply and remove make-up for Entertainment performers/associates.
- Work with members of leadership and production team to deliver vision of project
- Manage time and projects in a timely manner to meet production deadlines
- Have additional opportunities to learn and expand your knowledge.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid Training!
- FREE Uniforms!
- FREE Admission to California’s Great America and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 25% discounts on Food and 20% discounts on Merchandise!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights and FREE FOOD events!
- Work with people from here, near and from all over the world!
**Responsibilities:**Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team in Santa Clara at California’s Great America. California’s Great America is the top destination for thrill-seekers and families alike and premiere entertainment with 100+ acres of FUN. We want YOU to join us in making people happy!
As a member of our team, you’ll…
Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Candidates must be available to work 2 of the 3 operating days, between Friday-Sunday. Weekends required.
We’re looking for candidates who have FULL AVAILABILITY meaning they’re able to work opening and/or closing shifts.
_ _Ideally looking for candidates available to work 8 hr. shifts
This is a seasonal position, and we’re looking for candidates who can work a minimum of 3 months.
People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
Individuals with a passion and excitement about California’s Great America.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Hair and Makeup roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.