TechData Service Company: UX Design/Business Analyst---(Training/Marketing) – BB25796084 Ridgefield, United States
UX Designer is needed in Ridgefield, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: TechData Service Company, LLC
Location: Ridgefield, United States
Contract: Contractor, Temporary, 12+ Months
- An employer is looking for a Business Analyst to join their IT team in Ridgefield, CT. This person will be responsible for the digital transformation initiative in IT, delivering updates and communication for end-users throughout the organization.
- They will receive content from IT subject matter experts and will be responsible for making them end-user friendly and easy to understand material (email communication, user guidelines, instruction/infographics, other visuals, such as videos, trailored trainings).
- This person will also be tracking end user adoption of the distributed material, tracking how they have affected the end-users activity.
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for developing training curricula for end user groups, prepare/gather material, and deliver the training in person or virtually.
- The Business Analyst should be familiar with UX methodologies, to be able to run UX activities, such as survey, user research, A/B testing, focus group, among others, with the user population.
- Their day will consist of communication/marketing/training with end users, as well as attending/hosting digital learning sessions, making web pages updates, analyzing metrics, organizing and conducting trainings and events on-site, and other projects as assigned.
- Experience in marketing/communications, learning experience design, or UX
- Understanding of IT basic knowledge, in particular knowledge of how every day technology works (main hardware and software tools, i.e. Office365 suite)
- Ability to create effective and catchy communication, training, content, events, and visual material pertaining to IT
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Experience with Office 365, Adobe Suite (Campaign, InDesign), Microsoft Teams
- Former role in marketing/communication in IT company or field
- UX and User Research knowledge
- Learning Experience Design (training, curricula design, delivery of training)
- Data Analytics (i.e. marketing/communication KPI tracking and dashboards)
$30.00 - $36.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for UX Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.