Disney: Secretary IV, Digital Marketing (Project Hire/Internal Assignment/Temp) Burbank, United States
Digital Marketer is needed in Burbank, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Burbank, CA
A dedicated, dynamic assistant with a passion for social media and a strong understanding of the digital media landscape is needed for the Walt Disney Studios Digital Marketing team. This is a fast-paced, detail-orientated position that requires creativity, organization, and communication at a very high level. This position requires some non-traditional working hours (early morning/weekends), including premieres, screenings & junkets.
The position will support the Senior Vice President of Digital Marketing and the Vice President of Digital Marketing.
- Provide overall administrative support including but not limited to answering phones, maintaining complex calendars and scheduling day-to-day meetings
- Primary contact for all incoming phone calls and communications (both mail and email)
- Meeting coordination, logistics, preparation, invitations and materials
- Complex calendar management
- Coordinate travel, long range planning and day-to-day meetings
- Filing of reference materials, background, and overview information
- Preparation of all business-related expenses using SAP travel proxy role ensuring expense reports are completed and filed in a timely manner
- Order supplies/materials and process invoices where necessary using SAP
- Partnering extensively with internal departments and external vendors to provide and/or receive necessary information, materials, approvals, and updates
- Assist with decks and presentations
- Supports departmental projects as needed
- Troubleshoot occasional facility issues
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience supporting executives in a corporate environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications with the interpersonal skills to assure successful interaction with senior executives and business unit contacts and key external partners
- Detail oriented with superior organization skills
- Competency in general secretarial skills including answering the phone, filing etc.
- Technology and social media savvy - excellent competency in typing/spelling with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Database Management, PowerPoint, Keynote and Outlook
- Ability to pull analytics from social media using native tools and third-party platforms, as well as organizing said data for communication outside the department.
- Ability to work overtime when special projects require
- Overall working knowledge with the SAP system desired
- Great teammate - willing to work with other assistants and staff at all levels in support of the marketing team in Burbank and worldwide
- Organized in thinking and execution to maintain efficient office, files, database, and information
- Ability to multitask with a sense of urgency
- Positive demeanor and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational and follow-thru skills while supporting many projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of work experience
Additional Information Project Hire/Internal Assignment - This is a temporary assignment with no guarantee of placement.
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $57,810 - $77,550 per year based on a 40-hour work week.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Digital Marketer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.