The Judge Group: Product Marketing Manager (3M) Chicago, United States
Digital Marketer is needed in Chicago, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: The Judge Group
Location: Chicago, United States
Contract: Contractor, 3 Months Contract
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develop product value props, personas, client journeys and external messaging.
- Own market intelligence through collection and constant iteration with various internal/external sources to collect feedback from all segments on customer needs and pain points, sales obstacles, and marketing approaches to inform product strategy and marketing prioritization.
- Write technical content and client-facing marketing materials - Technical materials may range from short decks to documents of 50+ pages that fully explain our products with the appropriate level of detail for key stakeholders, subject matter experts, engineers, and product developers.
Years’ Experience Required: 5+ years
Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree
Systems/Software Proficiencies: Technical Writing
Top 5 Must have Skills:
- Sophisticated technical writing
- Highly strategic and able to problem solve
- Commercial Real Estate/Facilities Management experience
Salary: $45.00 - $50.00 per hour
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.