Marathonfoto: URGENT! Photographer for running event Sept 24 Pittsburgh, United States
Photographer is needed in Pittsburgh, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
MarathonFoto is a leading sports photography company that photographs athletes around the world including at the marathon majors in Boston, Chicago, and New York.
Richard S. Caliguiri City of Pittsburgh Great Race
MarathonFoto will also be the official photographer of the Richard S. Caliguiri City of Pittsburgh Great Race that will be held on September 24th. They are looking for freelance photographers to take:
- ACTION PHOTOS of runners on the course while they run. We will assign you a specific location on the course. No selling or post-production editing is required.
- Media like SD/CF/XQD and collect them at the end of the event to avoid any issue with transferring the images.
- Clear guidelines of the type of photos you will be taking. Your team leader will assist you throughout the race.
Pay: $30/hour that can increase up to $50/hour depending on performance
Time commitment: 7:00 am - 11:00 am is the estimated time. Time will vary based on the assigned location. This is a freelance, event-based position. There may be an opportunity to work on other future events in the area.
- Photography equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of your own equipment and photography to take good quality photographs of participants during the event.
- The ability to stand, move quickly and hold the camera for the duration of the event. All our events are outdoors and in the elements. Photographers must be willing and able to work in these conditions.
- The ability to be flexible and to adapt to the change of pace and circumstances that could arise during the event.
- The ability to adhere to a schedule, arrive on time for the event, stay for the duration of the event, and have reliable transportation.
- Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the USA
Please apply to this ad with your resume highlighting your photography experience why you would be a good fit to work for us at this event (how long you’ve been doing photography, what type of photography you do, other similar events you may have worked and equipment you use).
Pay: $30.00 - $50.00 per hour
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.