Heroes of Digital Pte Ltd: Videographer/Editor Singapore, Singapore
Videographer is needed in Singapore, Singapore.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Heroes of Digital Pte Ltd
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead full video production process including conceptualisation, storyboarding, filming and post-editing
- Conceptualize and create a variety of visually compelling photo and video native content for social media channels (video edits, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, etc.) that requires creativity in design + production (i.e. you’ll sometimes need to be scrappy) and are rooted in our social purpose and brand ethos.
- Understand and stay updated with shooting styles, technical equipment and other production-related skills
- Bring forward ideas for creative innovation through new software, trends and creative techniques people are using to author, develop, and create content on social platforms.
- Craft compelling stories to help grow engagement on social media platforms
- Sell creative vision and get buy-in from multiple stakeholders.
- Deliver video content in a timely manner
- Competitive salary
- Dental and medical claims
- Annual leave
- Long service leave
- Sick leave
- Frequent team bonding activities
- Educational workshops
- Work-from-home days
- Get access to the Heroes of Digital University, where you’ll get to learn how we consistently beat professional benchmarks by 100-300% and save marketing costs of up to 50% for our clients.
- You’ll be part of a passionate and talented group of digital marketers who are constantly learning and improving their skills.
- Solid career prospects with upward mobility. We have a results-driven culture.
- Awesome team culture and positive environment.
- Our office inspires you to do your best work, as well as being close to public transport systems and amenities.
- Learn, grow, and help - Get to do all 3 together.
- Frequent team bonding activities
- We believe in investing in good people Heroes of Digital is a fast-growing company. There are endless opportunities to learn and advance your skillset.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in video production is preferred
- Candidate must have detailed knowledge of the pre-production and production processes
- Experience in filming and editing for Corporate videos, Events, Live Feed/Stream production, Promo’s, Narrative, and Social Media content
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro or FCPX, After Effects
- Proficiency in the following are not mandatory however would stand an advantage: Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, Davinci Resolve
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
- Take direction and constructive criticism where appropriate but also be comfortable working with minimum supervision
- Technical knowledge to operate, set up video, audio, lighting, or other production equipments, eg: gimbal, drones
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Creative Multimedia or Film Studies
- Creative thinker, passion for videography and storytelling
- Knowledge in a wide range of video production techniques and developments
- Attention to detail
- A team player
Are you interested in working with a fun and talented team? Then maybe Heroes of Digital is the company for you.
Who are we?
Heroes of Digital is a regional leader in the marketing and advertising industry that boasts its own proprietary marketing technology. We’re the unrivalled growth partner for integrated digital marketing solutions driven by innovation and technology. Headquartered in Singapore, with a presence in Malaysia and the Philippines, we’re a Google Premier Partner and Meta Business Partner. We were shortlisted by Straits Times and Statista as the #42 fastest growing company in 2023. It is the 2nd year in a row that we are in this list. Our expertise in digital marketing and navigating the fast-changing world of online advertising has enabled close to 1,000 companies to grow their businesses.
If you’re looking to join a digital marketing agency that combines data, creatives, and technology to power up their digital marketing campaigns, then you’ve come to the right place.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Videographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.