ZooM: Freelance Photographer Johannesburg, South Africa
Photographer is needed in Johannesburg, South Africa.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: ZooM Photography and VideoProduction
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Contract: Part Time
This is a part-time on-site role for a Freelance Photographer. The Freelance Photographer will be responsible for capturing photographs at corporate and private events held in City of Johannesburg. The Freelance Photographer will work closely with our team to ensure that client expectations and deadlines are met. Qualifications
- Experience in event or corporate photography with a portfolio to showcase
- Expertise in operating DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Knowledge of various lighting techniques and equipment
- Experience in capturing candid and posed shots
- Ability to be creative and think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible schedule and availability to work weekends and evenings
- Photographer must have his own DLSR camera and flash
- Willing to do booths (We will supply equipment)
- Must have own transport
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Photographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.