Kirby Lee: Freelance Videographer Agriculture/livestock Melbourne VIC, Australia, Australia
Videographer is needed in Melbourne VIC, Australia, Australia.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Kirby Lee
Location: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Contract: Full Time
Full Job Description
Are you a skilled videographer with a passion for capturing the unique qualities of livestock? Kirby Lee is expanding into the Agriculture field with a primary focus on Livestock Sale videos. I’m searching for an experienced videographer with a deep understanding of the Agriculture/Livestock field. The ideal candidate will play a key role in capturing individual livestock in their best light for potential buyers. This is a unique opportunity to be the driving force behind our growth and become an integral part of a dynamic venture. Ready to make an impact in the Agriculture field?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibility 1 - Operate and use a video camera to film livestock ensuring footage meets high standards. This includes considerations for lighting, framing, and capturing key shots that effectively showcase livestock. Maintain an accurate record of livestock as they are filmed. This may require standing for extended periods in various weather conditions… Health and safety are prioritised, with breaks to be aligned with the client’s filming schedule. Example video footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJbcC5bUJHE
- Responsibility 2 - Ability to travel to locations for filming, arriving punctually and demonstrating flexibility in scheduling to accommodate potential unpredictabilities in farm activities and conditions.
- Responsibility 3 - Ensure all provided equipment (Video Camera and accessories) is used according to filming guidelines and well-maintained. Take necessary steps to keep equipment in optimal working order.
- Responsibility 4 - Utilise knowledge of the Agriculture and Livestock industry to pose insightful and engaging questions in Pre-Sale videos, creating a conversational and informative atmosphere.
- Drivers License (Full or Probationary)
- Access to a vehicle to travel to various job locations (travel reimbursement available per job)
- A DSLR camera, if photography is required, such as Marketing Photography. (For sale videos, a Video Camera and Tripod will be supplied)
Experience and Skills
- Proven experience to operate a video camera, DSLR camera and also to film usable footage
- Experience in the Agriculture field, primarily knowledge of Livestock to identify the best poses
- Willing to be in close range of livestock
Professional, respectful and engaging communication with all key stakeholders is an ongoing requirement of this job.
This position will be supported by the Owner and Lead Creative.
External relationships will involve the client and their team.
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: $500.00 per day
- Free drinks
- Free food
- Travel reimbursement
- Agriculture: 1 year (Preferred)
- Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Videography: 1 year (Preferred)
Ability to Commute: Victoria (Required)
Willingness to travel: 75% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Videographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.