Veracity Consulting Group: AWS DevOPs Engineer (Temp) United States
DevOps Developer is needed in United States.
Client: Veracity Consulting Group
Veracity Consulting Group (VCG), a RGP company, is a global, digital consulting firm headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. What started in 2015 as a small group of consultant trailblazers has quickly transformed into a fast-growing firm innovating Fortune 500s that you see today.
Today, we’re ready to add CloudOPs/DevOPs Engineers to our team. As a CloudOPs/DevOPs Engineer you will be a part of a team supporting our client’s project and will help with an AWS infrastructure migration. You will also help with database migrations, and API gateways like Kong, etc.
What We’d Like to See:
- Strong, hands-on experience with managing, migrating, setting up AWS; i.e. deep experience with AWS and related components like S3, RDS, Postgres, etc.
- Terraform/Atlantis, Kubernetes
- Docker, GitHub / GitHub Actions, Kafka
- Kong or other API Gateways: useful, not required
- Ideally had an SRE type experience previously
Why Work for Veracity?
- Flexible work environment (remote or onsite)
- Family first
- Agile and collaborative
- Fun and energetic
- Group of like-minded folks and creative problem solvers
- Fast paced
- Inclusive and Passionate
- Supportive, approachable, and encouraging leadership and team members
- All roles are client facing
Summary of Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical plans
- 401k Savings Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Benefit eligibility may vary based on employment status upon hire
Base Pay Range $70-$80/hour W2
All compensation is commensurate with employee qualifications, experience, and other factors including geographic location, market, and operational factors.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for DevOps Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.