Diamond: Character Concept Artist Remote, United States
Concept Artist is needed in Remote, United States.
- Sketch, ideate, and create new character/environment concepts in collaboration with other artists
- Creating references for the 3D artists
- Develop detailed concept art for 3D artists and animators to implement into our motion picture projects
- Creatively problem solve and figure out efficient solutions on executing the look and feel of the character and the environment.
- Find the balance between artistic aspects and technical constraints.
- Adapting your artwork based on feedback
- Working knowledge of design programs such as procreate, photoshop, illustrator, or your program of choice
- Understanding of art fundamentals: lighting, composition, architecture, anatomy, etc.
- Ability to sketch, paint or draw in a variety of preferred or mastered styles
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Concept Artist roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.