Inject : Videographer/motion Design Editor Melbourne , Australia
Videographer is needed in Melbourne , Australia.
Location: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Contract: Part Time
About the Company
The Empirical Agency is a Creative and Digital Marketing agency for businesses that are looking to do things differently. Generally working with start-ups and scale-ups - they are a team who think outside the box and are driven to understand the bigger picture of what their clients are aiming to achieve. Combining their expertise in strategy and marketing and obsession with humans and data, The Empirical Agency helps the brands they work with capture the right attention and get their next 10 customers, 1000 users or $50k in monthly recurring revenue. Since starting up in 2018, their business has grown year on year, and they are now looking for an aspiring Videographer Assistant to join the team.
Why You Want to Work Here
- This is your chance to jump start your career, working with a Senior Digital Content Designer you will gain experience and learn what happens behind the scenes in video production.
- Develop your understanding of video editing and adobe systems.
- An investment in your learning will be a priority, which will take place with an exposure to clients and video production methods.
- Be part of a closeknit team, where your opinions and suggestions will be heard.
You may be at University and looking to gain some hands-on experience, or perhaps you don’t have a formal qualification and are deeply passionate about the back end of videography. You have always been interested in how content creation and motion design plays a part in marketing and learning and development strategies. Your keen eye for detail has meant you have picked up on details others missed, and you have always ensured the work you do is high quality and error-free. You pride yourself on your communication skills and are curious about who you write for. Most importantly, you are incredibly organised and are proud of your ability to complete your assignments and study on time, whilst also maintaining part-time employment. As an achievement-oriented person, you want to work with like-minded individuals who want the best work possible and the best out of each other.
About the Role
Working directly with a Senior Digital Content Designer, you will add value by:
- Utilising skills and interest in videography to edit already created content for clients.
- Using Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro software to assist in developing unique designs.
- Working in collaboration with your Manager in branding and developing social media content that aligns with the marketing strategy.
- Providing creative input into designs under supervision from your manager.
- Learning and developing skills in graphic design for video/screen.
- Ensuring videos produced are error-free, accurate and aligned with the brief.
- This is a 12 week internship, working one 8 hour day per week.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Your resume.
- A portfolio or example of past video editing work if applicable.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Videographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.