Two Story Photo Video: Event Videographer Melbourne VIC, Australia
Videographer is needed in Melbourne VIC, Australia.
Client: Two Story Photo Video
Location: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Contract: Part Time
About the business
Two Story is a video production company based in Sydney. We provide Corporate Video Production services in Sydney and throughout the country, with an impressive portfolio of clients. We take a creative approach to every project, ensuring the desired message is communicated in an engaging way. We’re relaxed and easy to work with, but also ultra professional and understand the importance of maintaining strong relationships with our clients.
About the role
We are looking for experienced Event Videographers in Melbourne to join our rapidly growing team. We need someone who has a good balance of working efficiently but maintaining quality/creative content. Your role is to provide video coverage for our clients at events, exhibitions, trade shows and other corporate events. Most events happen on weekdays, but some are on the weekends. You will work with a small crew and/or by yourself. Primarily, this role is filming only, and you’ll be required to upload the RAW content to us for editing. But if you have additional editing skills, we may from time to time engage you to edit the videos as well (for an additional agreed fee). We have a large number of upcoming video assignments whereby we require a good quality videographers to shoot for us. The projects range from:
- 2hr shoots
- 4hr shoots
- Full day or multiple day shoots
Benefits and perks
- Living the dream - No two days are the same. We’re constantly filming in working with new and interesting companies and industries.
- Be your own boss
Skills and experience
- Know how to tell a story through video
- Sound knowledge of camera and audio recording
- Must have a good portfolio of work
- Understand the principles of lighting
- Understanding of composition and design
- Corporate Experience will be advantageous
- Ability to work solo and make creative decisions on the fly
- Attention to detail
- Own equipment advantageous, but not essential (camera, tripod, gimbal, lapel mic)
- Drivers licence required and access to a car
- Video editing skills Premiere Pro & After effects (a bonus)
- Photography experience (a bonus)
- No Ego
- Multi talented
- Ability to work under pressure and find creative solutions sometimes in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in the Wedding industry Filming &/or Editing
If this sounds like you, please supply your CV and links to examples of your work (Youtube or Vimeo showreels and other examples). Any any salary or hourly expectations you have.
Job Types: Part-time, Subcontract, Casual, Freelance, Temp to perm
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $25.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Videographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.