Filmless: Freelance Script Writer Dallas, TX, United States
Screenplay Writer is needed in Dallas, TX, United States.
Location: Dallas, TX
Contract: Full Time
We have an ambitious mission at Filmless: provide the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way for companies to get professional videos. As a rapidly growing company, we’re searching for individuals as determined as us who are ready to step up, take ownership, and wear as many hats as needed to achieve the highest level of success… Check out our videos on our website before applying so that you know what kind of videos we create: http://www.filmless.com/
We’re looking for flexible, creative, and ambitious copywriters to write, edit and review video scripts. You must be able to generate great ideas and write scripts/treatments for a wide variety of client’s products and services. This is a work from home job so you can work from any city, state, or country. Specifically, you should be able to:
- Develop concepts, storyboards, and write script content for various types of videos (explainer, promo, and interview style videos)
- Create the angle, content, and tone according to the needs of the client and the audience for each video
- Collaborate with clients and team members
- 5 years of experience in content and script writing that appeals to wide audiences
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Must own a Mac or Windows based PC or laptop
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Screenplay Writer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.