The 95 Agency: Motion Graphics Designer United States
Motion Graphic Designer is needed in United States.
Client: The 95 Agency
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create visually stunning video assets and content
- Collaborate with creative directors and other colleagues to best support larger media goals
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions
- Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members and client teams
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
Pay: $1,212.00 - $5,562.00 per month
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Motion Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.