Litteratus: Marketing Manager United States
Digital Marketer is needed in United States.
Job DescriptionAbout us
We are a boutique marketing agency focused on servicing our clients with attention and care. We are looking for someone who LIVES AND BREATHES marketing! You MUST be a proactive, energetic (!), positive, action-oriented, self-driven, respectful, hardworking (yes, all of these things!) individual who will not just implement tasks but who will work to build our business and become members of our team long-term. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow with us.
We are fully remote, and we do not have traditional working hours, but we ask our team members to likewise be flexible in attending to our tasks, whether internal or for our clients.
- Develop creative, dynamic, exciting marketing campaigns across channels (email, social, blog)
- Be content-savvy and be able to whip up exciting copy (even if it means asking chatGPT and modifying as needed)
- Oversee the development of marketing materials, such as brochures, presentations, and web content
- Be able to communicate with clients and prospects throughout the day
- Be comfortable learning and using multiple apps in a tech stack
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop landing pages and ad copy
- Design new, beautiful email marketing campaigns for clients
- Set up automations for email marketing campaigns
- Ideate and implement social media campaigns across a variety of channels
- Monitor and analyze social posts and accounts
- Develop, implement, and manage PPC campaigns across various platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, and social media channels
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to optimize campaign performance
- Manage budgets and allocate funds effectively to maximize ROI
- Track, report, and improve on key performance metrics such as click-through rates, conversion rates, and cost per acquisition
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in marketing
- Be ready to participate in training
- Be willing to learn CRM; email marketing; basic design, HTML, and CSS; task management; Google Workspace; and, other apps
- Know spoken and written English fluently
- Proven experience in sales and marketing management
- Experience creating email marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, copywriting, performance marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, sales, e-commerce, print advertising, Adobe Creative Suite, and budgeting
- Experience with Google Ads, Meta Ads, Google Analytics
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Be a problem solver
- Have flexibility in working hours and able to join us full-time in coming months
- Be able to participate in regular video calls
- Be willing to be tested on English skills before hiring
- Be willing to be tested on training subjects throughout employment
- Have a strong and stable internet connection
Pay: $23.00 - $25.00 per hour
Expected hours: 20 – 30 per week
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Digital Marketer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.