CLS Bank International: Sr. Visual Designer ( US citizens or GC Holders ) - LOCALS ONLY Tysons Corner, United States
Motion Graphic Designer is needed in Tysons Corner, United States.
Client: CLS Bank International
Location: Tysons Corner, United States
Contract: Contractor, Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, User-Centered Design/Human-Computer Interaction, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Familiarity with UX design principles and ability to apply them
- Familiarity with design fundamentals, such as color theory, typography and composition
- Knowledge of interaction design, visual design, and industry standards
- Knowledge of user centered design processes and best practices
- Effective detail and organizational skills
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies to usability and design challenges
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
- Exposure to performing analysis of business processes and functions
- Familiarity with project management to include establishing and leading project teams; managing timelines/deadlines/resources; ensuring successful project implementation
- Human Factors Institute Certified Analyst
- Knowledge of web, mobile and application design
$50.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Hybrid remote in Tysons Corner, VA
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Motion Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.