Warner Bros. Discovery : Designer, Motion Design (Temporary) New York, United States
Motion Graphic Designer is needed in New York, United States.
Client: Warner Bros. Discovery
Location: New York, United States
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here. Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role…
The Motion Designer will be responsible for creating and collaborating on the day-to-day needs of the Motion Design Department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Your Role Accountabilities…
- Demonstrates ability with motion, layout, typography, visual hierarchy
- Creates consistent, scalable design solutions across all platforms
- Ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with senior designers to execute production design work
- Embodies high standards and thoughtful design
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while adhering to deadlines
- Proactively shares work, seeking feedback in an effort for improvement
Qualifications & Experiences…
- Strong design portfolio highlighting motion, layout, typography
- 3-5+ years experience with editing software.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator (in order of importance)
- Working towards Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field preferred
- Experience designing across multiple social platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the digital landscape in media, design and technology
- In tune with contemporary design, internet and youth culture trends
- Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Motion Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.