Trilogy International : DevOps Engineer Berlin, Germany
DevOps Developer is needed in Berlin, Germany.
Client: Trilogy International
Location: Berlin, Germany
DevOps Engineer - Freelance - 12 Month Rolling Contract- Must be EU Based
2 days onsite in Berlin / 3 days remote
Trilogy International are seeking a DevOps Engineer who will play a pivotal role in shaping the infrastructure and deployment pipelines that underpin the success of our client’s e-commerce platform. Your expertise will be crucial in optimizing and streamlining the development lifecycle, ensuring a seamless and efficient process from code integration to deployment.
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer in an AWS environment.
- Strong knowledge of AWS services, including EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, and VPC.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or similar.
- AWS certifications (e.g., AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AWS Certified Solutions Architect).
- Familiarity with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with serverless computing and event-driven architectures in an e-commerce context.
- Knowledge of best practices for security, performance, and cost optimization in AWS for e-commerce applications.
- Experience with Java development and an understanding of Java applications.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for DevOps Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.