RemoteWorker UK: Senior SEO Content Manager - 6 month FTC United Kingdom
SEO Expert is needed in United Kingdom.
Client: RemoteWorker UK
Location: Remote from the UK
Contract: Full Time
- Defining the longer-term roadmap for the business’s continued SEO growth in conjunction with senior SEO management
- Conducting research and providing recommendations on crucial points of improvement through SEO related analyses
- Analysis of new SEO trends and keeping the SEO department up to par with the latest market trends and determining how these new SEO trends are translated into workable solutions for us
- Applying research and analyses results to identify opportunities that will organically grow our search rankings through new approaches and strategies
- Overseeing content production to ensure it’s compliant and of the highest quality
- Proven success in optimising large websites for SEO
- Track record of creating and managing content strategies
- Using SEO knowledge, the ability to make data driven decision to shape the content strategy and execution plans
- Strong communication skills at a senior level
- Self-motivated and demonstrates working autonomously with minimal supervision
- A strong leader and collaborator with the ability to work in a matrix organisation
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for SEO Expert roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.