RED Global - iOS Developer London, United Kingdom
App Developer is needed in London, United Kingdom.
Client: RED Global
Location: London, UK
We are looking for an iOS Engineer to work on mobile applications that are used by tens of millions of customers around the world. We want someone with strong technical skills and creativity, who enjoys solving tough problems and working with innovative technologies.
- Experience with MVVM Architecture pattern
- Proficiency in Objective-C
- Understanding of REST API
- Familiarity with UIKit
- Experience with XCTest and XCUITest
- Building iOS Applications
- Writing & Deleting code
- Knowledge of build tools like Tuist, xcodebuild, GitHub Actions, and Circle CI
- Understanding of Continuous Integration patterns
- Ability to find and fix bugs
- Familiarity with functional coding patterns
- Experience with performance analysis and optimization
- Experience with Objective-C legacy code
- Proficiency in writing unit and integration tests
- Knowledge of open-source development
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for App Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.