Mason Blake - Temporary Digital Marketing Officer London, United Kingdom
Digital Marketer is needed in London, United Kingdom.
Client: Mason Blake
Location: London, UK
Contract: Not Found
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Providing knowledge and leading campaigns, for both traditional and digital forms of marketing
- Creation and development of content and strategy to make for an exciting sales narrative
- Working closely with both the sales and analytics teams to ensure marketing strategy is in line with increased client capture and acquisition targets
- Planning and coordination of email marketing, social media, and webinars with internal global teams
The Marketing Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing within the investment management industry
- Must speak fluent French
- Excellent knowledge surrounding marketing campaigns and strategic marketing to an institutional and wholesale base
- Experienced with Marketing towards the France, Belgium, Switzerland, and Luxembourg client base
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Marketing professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business. The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Marketing Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV. Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief, or age.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Digital Marketer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.