Salt Clothing Co. - Digital Media Manager Birmingham, United States
Digital Marketer is needed in Birmingham, United States.
Client: Salt Clothing Co.
Location: Birmingham, United States
Contract: Part Time
The Social Media Manager at Salt Clothing Co. will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies to drive brand awareness and customer engagement. They will manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns and content across various platforms and create engaging and on-brand content to resonate with the target audience. The manager will also be responsible for monitoring and managing online Shopify e-commerce content, staying up-to-date with industry trends, and managing posting schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- Proven experience in social media management, preferably in a retail clothing boutique or e-commerce markets
- Preferred experience with Shopify ecommerce platform
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and platforms (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager)
- Strong communication skills and a passion for fashion and online trends
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Graphic design skills are a plus
If you have a passion for fashion and thrive in an independent, flexible, creative environment, then apply now! Only apply if you meet the qualifications listed above.
6 – 10 per week
Employee discount, flexible schedule
Choose your own hours, Monday to Friday
Hybrid remote in Birmingham, AL 35242
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.