Spaceship - Product Designer Sydney, Australia
Product Designer is needed in Sydney, Australia.
Location: Sydney NSW, Australia
Contract: Part Time
At Spaceship, we’re on a mission to transform the way people think about and invest their money. We are seeking a dynamic Product Designer to enhance our digital customer experience across a spectrum of investment products. In this role, you will collaborate with product managers to design new products, solve customer problems, and optimize product outcomes. You will also take charge of the design process from initial sketching to delivering final designs. As the Product Designer, you will be responsible for digital product design, digital experience problem-solving, end-to-end design ownership, customer research and UX testing, collaboration with engineering, brand translation, and overseeing Spaceship’s UX design library.
- Demonstrated experience in digital (mobile and web) design, preferably within financial services and investing
- Cultivation of curiosity for customer understanding and human-centered design
- Passion for innovating user experience design and staying aware of best practices in UX
- Experience in formulating and conducting customer research and UX testing
- Ability to manage multiple product initiatives at various stages of the product development lifecycle
- Self-motivated and autonomous in a fast-paced environment
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + equity options
- Flexibility to work from home or the office
- Part-time (working 4 days a week) considered for the right candidate
- Progressive leave entitlements
- Health and wellness benefits
- Learning and development allowance
- Working from home allowance
We are ~40 people passionate about enabling people to invest in their future. We value forward-thinking, accessibility, curiosity, transparency, and simplicity in everything we do. Spaceship has raised more than $70m to date from renowned investors including Horizons Ventures, AirTree Ventures, and Sequoia Capital.
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.