Vaporwave artistWWW

Malaki Shannon

Vaporwave artistWWWW

Bio

Available to hire


Standard Rate:
$250 per day ($31.25 per hour)

Vaporwave artist


    uniE603 Adrenaline Rush
    Messing around with video game song files and get this cool 80's jam. #audio #vaporwave #chill #as #fuckWW
    uniE603 Spongebob's Secret Fountain
    In Tribute to The Bob of Sponge #audio #Vaporwave #SpongebobWW
    uniE603 Me At The Studio
    My album intermission and when i'm at the studio i don't just work this is 99% of my job the other 1% is music...... #audio #Vaporwave #VaporwaveWW

Hire a freelancer today

There are thousands of other creative and digital freelancers available.