Web Developer Denver, United States
Web Developer is needed in Denver, United States.
Freelance Contract is available for the right person with the right overall experience with WIX operating Software experience. A Person who share our vision and know the need for the National Addiction Awareness Complex to be built. Developer will be putting together an a start up Website.
We have all of the needed Graphics ,Illustration, and Copy to be placed.
-CANDIDATE: Needs to be able to set up functional eCommerce section to go directly to our Pay Pal account
-COMPENSATION: Is reviewed at interview.
- Knowledge of the Addiction Recovery World. is helpful
- Strong Note Taking Skills. A MUST
- Planning Discipline. A Must
- Project Management Experience.
- Strong Planning and Scheduling Skills
- Social Media Marketing Skills. A Must
- Laptop/Cell Phone.
- Development Software that is required .
- Need to live within a reasonable commute of our office in Denver PA
- Experience with Wix
- Microsoft office skills: Excel, Word.
- Reliable Transportation.
We are proudly building a team who enjoy an alcohol-free, drug-free, nicotine-free, sober lifestyle.
INTERVIEWING 5 PROCESS
1.If Interested, please send your resume with cover letter telling us about yourself and confirm you are Alcohol Free, Drug Free, and Nicotine Free. To: Lee Clifford Founder Your contact information needs to be included.
- Your information is reviewed.
- Qualified candidates will receive a call to review who we are and what we are looking for.
- If a match might be, an in person 90-minute presentation and interview is scheduled at our Planning Office in Denver, PA.
- At the interview you will see our National Addiction Awareness Complex presentation explaining our vision, goals, and opportunities for you to join.
AFTER 5 YEARS of research and planning we will be rolling out our funding stages for development in 2020 and beyond we are very excited to do so! Do you want to join this phenomenal project?
Our Proud Mission Statement
- WHO WE ARE NOT: The National Addiction Awareness Complex is not a detox, hospital, treatment center facility, or halfway house.
- THE COMPLEX: The National Addiction Awareness Complex is a first-of-its-kind, world-class destination that will include a Campground Resort, Bed & Breakfast, Enormous Event Area with Stage, Outdoor Activities, Convention Center, Learning Center, and an Addiction Awareness Museum which will benefit Kids to Seniors. The Complex will be located on 200 acres in South/Eastern PA. The Complex is being developed where everyone can learn from the past, understand the present, and embrace the future.
- OUR MISSION: is to provide a memory making, drug free Complex to play, stay, & learn, where all will be touched with new insight and deeper understanding of an addiction free lifestyle.
- WHO WE ARE: We at the National Addiction Awareness Complex are a group of like-minded, entrepreneurial-spirited individuals, who have come together to match experience, education and fellowship with resources to address the subject of addiction in all its various forms in our society.
- WE ARE PROUDLY building a team who enjoy an alcohol-free, drug-free, nicotine-free, sober lifestyle. If you decide you have the same passion as we do, you may be a perfect fit for our team.
- 2 months or less
Full Time Opportunity
- Other forms
- One location
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page