VizRT Designer Los Angeles, United States
Designer is needed in Los Angeles, United States.
This position creates and executes graphics for use in live and studio productions. Duties include implementing, executing and maintaining graphic elements for remote and studio productions and providing graphics packages to outside producers for LCS and client Esports. Creating and producing required graphic elements; organizing the graphic elements library; archiving digital project files; and troubleshooting Viz systems issues, as required.
Looking for Specialist with Viz RT.
We’re looking for a part time assignment with variable work hours. Mostly working from Thursday to Monday. More of Freelance type job.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designs and executes graphics for all on-air programs and promotion
- Organizes and maintains the graphic elements library. Maintains digital files and ensures that projects are properly archived.
- Working knowledge of Viz RT Artist.
- Proven design skills in utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3-D software is necessary.
- The ability to troubleshoot Viz graphic system issues is needed.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Viz Scripting, creating Transition Logic scenes and knowledge of DataPool a plus.
- The ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high- pressure environment is essential.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- 5 years’ experience within a broadcast and / or production environment.
- Must have the ability to work on strict timelines in an organized manner.
- Must also have strong design and troubleshooting skills.
- Be a team player with the ability to communicate with other groups within the department to carry out Viz Projects.
- VizRT/ Viz Artist: 3 years (Preferred)
- Broadcast and or production environment: 5 years (Preferred)
- 9 Months Contract
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page