Fashion Designer Arcadia, United States
Designer is needed in Arcadia, United States.
We are a denim company looking to expand our tops category. We are looking for a Fashion Designer, experienced in Tops. Someone who is innovative and is able to grow the brand to the next level. She/he must be innovative, detail oriented, diligent and able to conceptualize designs used to complement our bottoms team.
Please submit your resume/cover letter to be considered.
- Create mood boards and select fabric/trims into designs for upcoming seasons
- Create CAD designs based on upcoming trends and mainstream designs for specific season
- Research trends and bring in new ideas through competitive shopping, forecasting websites, and runway shows
- Create tech packs with detailed specifications that include garment measurements, construction details, and trim/fabric information which can accurately translate into development samples
- Track development samples to ensure samples are received on time
- Create line sheets and product lists on Excel before the season launch
- Organize all design materials in the library
Our expectations from you
- Must have a degree in Fashion Apparel Design
- Must have 3+ years of Fashion Design experience
- Must have strong design aesthetic, color sense, and conceptual skills
- Knowledge of wash/dye process
- Ability to create flat sketches and CADS
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Excel, and Word
- Basic garment construction knowledge required
- Comprehensive knowledge of silhouettes, fabrication, color/print usage, graphics, embellishment layouts, and trim required
- Flexibility to adapt well to a fast paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Must be a team player, open to take direction, and able to work well under pressure.
- Full-time, Contract
Full Time Opportunity
- Multiple locations
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page