Designer Burlington, United States
Designer is needed in Burlington, United States.
We are seeking a Freelance Designer to join the EXCLUSIVE Creative Team. This individual will assist with the completion of various design projects for a wide portfolio of e-commerce clients, ranging both in size and industry. These projects include, but are not limited to, the design and production of social media content, Google display ads, email design, web design & video.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design, or related field
- Preferred minimum 2-year experience in design for a digital marketing company or related agency
- Strong portfolio highlighting your ability to work across multiple design disciplines, preference towards animation/motion graphics
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Premiere
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with an ability to work autonomously
- Please submit your portfolio and resume to be considered.
Who is EXCLUSIVE
EXCLUSIVE is a digital marketing agency focusing on improving website performance for ecommerce clients across all channels. We work with companies ranging from Fortune 500 to small startups. Our employees work alongside other team members to create holistic plans for driving better performance for clients they consult. We aim to continuously find ways to improve the technology we use to analyze websites and be ahead of trends in digital marketing.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page