Creative and Digital Services Lead
Purpose of the Role
The primary purpose of the Creative & Digital Services Lead role is to provide creative direction and general digital support services to the overall functioning of the Organization. The role provides creative and general support services across functions within the structure of the organization with main responsibilities covering all creative and digital services that the organization provides and requires. The duties include, providing creative direction in executing creative and digital services contracts, designing all marketing and branding materials of the company among other related services.
- Provide leadership in the development of a branding and digital marketing strategy for the organization.
- Provide creative designing direction in preparation for trainings and other events, including designing, compiling, formatting, posting and distributing marketing and other materials, assisting in the preparation of program presentations(eg. Ppt, PDF etc.) and developing and maintaining relevant digital files.
- Provide leadership in managing content of all social media accounts of the organization, ensuring maximum conversion through campaigns.
- Lead the organization’s drive towards recruiting and retaining clients for corporate branding, web development and other digital services as well as assist with recruiting clients for both online and on-site training programs via social media channels.
- Perform digital sales and marketing functions as may be required by Managing Director
- Advise management on pricing of corporate branding, web development and other digital services and design proposals to be adopted for prospecting for new clients.
- Responsible for the creative development of marketing content and advertising materials(video and graphic) for the organization with periodic updates of our website and digital media channels with engaging visuals that promote and projects our brands and services to our target groups.
- Provide leadership in delivering on graphic design, content development, video editing/animation contracts, to the bureau’s clients.
- Design and develop presentations as may be required by the Managing Director
- Undertake all such services as may be required by management.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 23years and 27years
- Must have at least a Diploma in Computer Science, Communication Design, Web Development or related field.
- Must have at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have excellent Graphic designing skills.
- Must have excellent web design and development skills.
- Must have basic video production and editing skills.
- Must be resident in Accra and its environs
- Must be flexible and able to work-on-the-go.
In what capacity are you hiring?
As an individual for a personal project
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m likely to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
More than a week
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per day)
What do you need to be developed?
Is this for a new or existing website?
Do you currently own a domain on which to launch the new website?
No, I have identified the domain I would like, but do not own it
Is the current website static or dynamic?
What programming language is the current website written in?
Is the content for the site ready?
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.