Smart Choice Management Group: Freelance Illustrator/Graphic Designer Ypsilanti, United States
Illustrator is needed in Ypsilanti, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Smart Choice Management Group, LLC.
Location: Ypsilanti, MI
Contract: Part-time, Contract
We are a small startup, and provide marketing, design, and packaging services for growers. We are looking for a graphic designer whose primary job is to create illustrations to help create engaging and fun on-brand graphics for our clients and to help shape our own brand identity. A background in these areas would be an advantage:
- Packaging design.
- 75% of the work load will be creating labels for different cannabis strains. Unique graphics for each clients/growers strains.
- A strong Adobe Illustrator knowledge and skill set is absolutely a must, you need at least 5 years’ experience with Illustrator, with strong Photoshop skills being second.
- We are a black-owned company.
- Patterns, gradient, and texture skills.
- Painter or drawer, strong visual arts.
- Food and beverage packaging design.
- Urban/Atl clothing design would be a bonus.
- Please provide a link to your work
Being a cannabis consumer and having passion for cannabis is a plus, although this is a smoke free and sober workspace. The position is part time 3x days a week, Mon-Tue-Wed from 9:30am-4pm. Having an urban flair is a plus. A portfolio showcasing your work is required. Work is on location, not remote. This is a live work workspace, casual with no pressure or judgement. All are welcome. The work will be conducted on a Apple iMac 27" with Retina 5K Display, 3.6GHz 10-Core Intel i9, 64GB RAM. You will work as an Independent Contractor with a W-9, and have to sign a NDA agreement.
You must be able to show a resume or profile !!!
The graphic designer job description includes, creating from scratch illustrations and graphics for different cannabis strains, custom designs for our container packaging, and designing signs, Logos, layouts, etc.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Strong Illustrator background.
- Photography is a plus
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Illustrator roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.