Edgehunters Ltd: Part Time Video Editor required Newark, United States
Video Editor is needed in Newark, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Edgehunters Ltd
Location: Newark, United States
Contract: Part Time, Temporary, Intern
- Video Editing: Utilize video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro) to edit raw footage into polished, professional-grade videos for various projects, including but not limited to marketing campaigns, social media content, tutorials, and events coverage.
- Post-Production: Enhance video and audio quality, apply color correction, add visual effects, animations, and graphics as needed to elevate the final output.
- Content Management: Organize and maintain video assets, ensuring easy retrieval and accessibility for future projects.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the creative team, videographers, and content creators to understand project requirements and execute the vision effectively.
- Creative Input: Offer innovative ideas and solutions during the editing process to improve storytelling and overall video quality.
- Deadlines & Time Management: Manage multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard of work.
- Feedback & Revisions: Incorporate feedback from team members and stakeholders to refine video content and achieve desired results.
- Experience: Proven experience as a Video Editor, with a portfolio showcasing a range of video editing projects.
- Software Proficiency: Strong proficiency in video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or similar.
- Creative Skills: Excellent eye for detail, color, composition, and visual storytelling.
- Technical Skills: Knowledge of video codecs, formats, resolution, and compression techniques.
- Communication: Effective communication and collaboration skills to work seamlessly with team members.
- Time Management: Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and meet project deadlines.
- Flexibility: Willingness to adapt to changing requirements and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Passion for Creativity: A genuine passion for video editing, visual storytelling, and staying up-to-date with industry trends and advancements.
- Education: An ongoing degree or certification in film production, video editing, or a related field is a plus but not mandatory.
This is a part-time role, requiring approximately 10-20 hours per week. The specific schedule can be discussed and adjusted based on mutual agreement.
The position is remote but all candidates must be based in New Jersey.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Part-Time Video Editor position, please submit your resume, a cover letter, and a link to your portfolio showcasing your video editing work.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Part-time, Internship, Temporary
$18.00 - $25.00 per hour
Choose your own hours
- Final Cut Pro: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.