National Football League: Films Production Associate (External Agency Employee) Mount Laurel, United States
Video Editor is needed in Mount Laurel, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: National Football League
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Contract: Temporary, Full-time
Reporting to the Director of Media Services, the seasonal researcher/editor position will work daily with the League office & Dapper Labs in fulfilling the NFL Footage specifically for this project. Daily editing on Adobe Premier Pro using the NFL Footage will be required as well as keeping open communication with Dapper Labs about delivery. Basic knowledge of weekly NFL highlights is required as well as the ability to work with deadlines professionally.
- Research all media according to SOP setup by Media Services using the NFL Films libraries
- Develop knowledge of all resources available for research purposes
- Deliver video assets to client within set deadlines for production purposes
- Ensure all deliveries lie within company policy
- Experience necessary with Premiere Pro
- Develop knowledge of NFL file-based delivery systems such as Signiant Media Exchange
- Developed understanding of video transcode
- Thorough knowledge of NFL & its history required
Required Education and Experience:
- College Degree Preferred in Media Production
- 1-3 years experience
- Non-linear editing & research experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
- See Above
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Knowledge of Basic Archive Research & Media Management
- Understanding of deadlines set by programming schedules
- Adobe Premier & accelerated file transfer software knowledge a plus.
Terms/Expected Hours of Work:
- 40-hour work weeks
- The NFL maintains a Flexible Workplace Policy that provides members of our workforce with opportunities to periodically work from a location of their choice, while maintaining a priority on in-person work at an NFL office, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success.
- The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.