LC Media: Social Media Coordinator (PT) Fort Lauderdale, United States
Social Media Freelancer is needed in Fort Lauderdale, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: LC Media
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
We are looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to administer our social media accounts with video experience!
You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social Media Coordinator, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Accelerate the brand presence from video creation
- Manage end-to-end social media campaigns
- Manage full briefing and content review process for content, and distribution across marketing channels, including Paid Media
- Pitch channel recommendations, optimizations and new features, refining our presence on platform
- Establish goals for maximizing our brand reach & growing share of voice
- Partner with Creative, Social and E-Commerce teams to integrate creator content across channel while adhering to brand guidelines
- Create an unparalleled experience for influencers sustaining excitement and engagement
- Maintain a pulse on competitive brands, trends and new ideas.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven track record in managing marketing campaigns-from ideation, partner sourcing and management to post-campaign reporting
- Influencer ROI + analytic experience, using measurement + tracking tools
- Exceptional relationship management skills, able to work collaboratively with internal teams and external partners
- Creative, problem-solver who is self-motivated and resourceful with a positive, can-do attitude
- Passion for influencer and social media marketing, staying up to date on industry best practices, platform trends
Education and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience
$18.00 - $22.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Social Media Freelancer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.