Maker Lab: Freelance Video Editor Singapore, Singapore
Video Editor is needed in Singapore, Singapore.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Maker Lab
Grounded in a talent-centric mindset
Maker Lab is a marketing agency designed to build decentralised technology-led agency teams, rooted in collaboration with clients from the ground up. Maker Lab’s cross-functional teams of multidisciplinary specialists are embedded into client teams across digital marketing competencies — from measurement & analytics to content production.
Freelance Video Editor (SG)
Maker Lab supports clients across technology, entertainment, financial services and the payments industry. We’re looking for dynamic individuals to join our team and support our amazing clients in the entertainment industry. As a Video Editor, you will ideate, fine-tune and edit video content for the client’s Indonesian market. You are a storyteller who is able to curate high-quality content that represents the best of the brand’s vision and tone of voice, bringing the client’s brand to life.
- Please share with us your portfolio to be considered for the role.
- Own the entire editing process of video content, managing the development of a video template of 15s and 6s in various aspect ratio adapts
- Reorder, fine-tune, and edit raw content into a final high-quality video, producing multiple short montages every week, in multiple exports. Having all copies and visuals and an aligned template.
- Contribute to and participate in creative ideation and brainstorming sessions with the team.
- Stay on top of global and local design and editing trends and proactively share these insights with the team to experiment and develop new innovative ways of telling the client’s brand story.
- Ensure the client’s brand guidelines and voice are followed closely and remain consistent in all video content.
- Report work progresses on a regular basis to the Creative Lead and/or the wider market team, as required.
- 4+ years of experience creating awesome work for top brands, preferably with a mix of in-house and agency creative production experience
- Proficiency in using specific editing software packages, such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, or Final Cut Pro.
- A good understanding of motion graphics, who knows your Adobe Creative Suite well and you’re happy to bounce between all kinds of software (Photoshop and Illustrator) depending on the occasion.
- An excellent storyteller with the ability to create engaging, conversational, and culturally resonant editorial narratives through the medium of video in a simple, coherent manner.
- Some knowledge and experience with colour grading and treatment are a huge plus.
- Proficiency in using recording equipment and shooting high-quality videos.
- Strong verbal & written communication, and attention to detail: you have the ability to hold a confident and controlled conversation.
- Track record of strong performance and commitment to problem-solving.
- Highly motivated, energetic and a self-starter.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communications and presentation skills and, ideally, fluent in another Asian language to support the projects spanning APAC.
Please note: due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted with a follow-up introduction email. If you do not receive an email from Maker Lab, your application has been unsuccessful this time around. Look out for future roles
By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your data by the Maker Lab team for the purposes of your application. Where your application contains personal data of third parties, you confirm that you have obtained all necessary consents to provide the Maker Lab team with such personal data and that we may collect, use and/or disclose such data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Video Editor roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.