Melbourne-based Videographer to collaborate and create YouTube videos and Course Content material. Melbourne, Australia
Videographer is needed in Melbourne, Australia.
Looking for a videographer to work with the Founder to create YouTube videos and course content material.
We are an educational platform helping University Students land jobs.
We currently feature videos and content from other creators; however, we are looking at creating and transitioning to our own videos.
We will create YouTube videos to provide basic education to attract and increase our reach. We intend to repurpose the videos to create YouTube shorts, TikTok videos and Instagram Reels.
The primary topics we’ll cover in these videos are LinkedIn, Resumes, Cover letters and Interviews.
- Discussing and planning ideas with the team prior to filming.
- Filming video on location.
- Setting up and taking down cameras, microphones, lighting and other equipment.
- Edit short- and long-form videos for our Education platform, YouTube and social media accounts.
- Adding computer graphics, closed captioning and special effects to footage.
- Solid experience with editing software (e.g. Final Cut, Premier, After Effects, Avid Media Composer or Lightworks).
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Ability to pick out attention-grabbing shots.
- Knowledge of basic editing principles.
- Knowledge of aspect ratios.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The goal is to create engaging and energetic YouTube videos that will educate and attract people to sign up for our courses. The course content will nurture the relationships and teach them everything help them achieve their goals.
Pending meeting project expectations and the level of relationship between the videographer and the team, there is a potential for a long-term relationship once filming outside of the project scope is completed for other projects.
In what capacity are you hiring?
As an individual for a personal project
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Single job with follow up work
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
Best part of a week
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per day)
Junior: $200-360, Mid-level (Industry Average): $360-600, Beginner: $80-200
What most closely describes what the video is being made for?
What services do you need?
Filming (freelancer to provide equipment), Editing, Another service (please specify in job brief)
Twine Pro members will get direct contact details of this client after applying. Upgrade now.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Videographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.