Greenely: Visual Designer
Visual Designer needed to join digital energy provider, Greenely.
Greenely is on a mission to create the best customer experience for the modern energy consumer by using technology.
They are a new digital energy provider, helping people to lower their electricity costs by optimizing their home’s and car’s electricity usage with smart technology in an app. Currently over 100,000 consumers are using Greenely in Sweden.
Greenely, backed by Nordic venture capital firms, is on a mission to enable households across the world to connect, control and optimize their energy usage. They believe that the best electricity is the one that is not being used at all, both for the wallet and the planet!
As a member of the marketing team, the successful Visual Designer will create best-in-class marketing materials/creatives. They will also communicate the latest features, company news and much more via engaging design through social media marketing/email campaigns.
You’ll collaborate with other creatives, product managers, marketers and external partners to concept and create visual assets across all Greenely’s channels and touchpoints related to brand, product marketing, customer acquisition and customer engagement.
Greenely need a highly ambitious individual, that loves creating stunning visual and engaging content to inspire current and future consumers.
- Ideate and create ways to visually communicate new features and various company news
- Ideate and create visual content for performance marketing, content marketing and marketing automation purposes concepts
- Create graphics for a variety of marketing assets
- Create visual assets, digital static and motion design that brings brand and product to life
- Update projects, graphics, assets and templates to bring existing content in line with the most current brand guidelines
- Recreate various representations of the Greenely App and UI for use in marketing materials
- 2+ years of professional experience working in brand or visual design
- You have demonstrable experience working as a designer (in-house, freelance or agency)
- A track record of creating beautiful and functional design systems used across a variety of channels and mediums.
- Required: Expertise in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Nice to have: After Effects, Media Encoder and Premier
- A portfolio that includes consumer facing campaign experience, including social media marketing, content marketing and/or email marketing
Who you are:
- Ability to think conceptually and transition creative ideas into thoughtful and well crafted design outcomes
- The ability to simplify complex concepts with visual storytelling
- Can present work in a clear and thoughtful manner and able to articulate the strategic thinking behind your creative process
- Deep understanding of the creative, design, marketing and advertising processes
- A growth mindset and comfort in regularly delivering and receiving peer feedback.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75
Have you used graphic design services before?
What do you need designed?
Advertising materials, Branding, Web / digital art