Riddell: Graphic Designer-Des Plaines, IL Des Plaines, United States
Graphic Designer is needed in Des Plaines, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Des Plaines, United States
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Riddell is seeking to add a talented, experienced Graphic Designer to join the Marketing Communications (MarCom) team in a contract role. This small, but mighty in-house team services stakeholders across the business, including Executives, Sales, Apparel and Consumer Products, as well as providing support to external clients. You will be an integral part of the team, working on design projects from concept to production and final execution. The Designer needs to be highly creative, organized, detail-oriented and interested in the sports industry, predominantly football.
Position is on-site Des Plaines, IL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties as assigned)
- Executes a wide range of design projects across many different platforms while maintaining brand standards and style guide
- Conceptualize, design, and produce high quality content for Riddell social channels that convey appropriate messaging to chosen target audiences
- Create a variety of digital assets, such as web graphics, social media, video, and PowerPoint presentations
- Create a variety of print assets, such as event signage, flyers, product packaging and other print collateral
- Play a supporting role in designing product catalogs for both print and digital publication
- Collaborate internally to plan, manage, produce, and creatively direct annual content photo/video shoots, including minimal travel to on-site locations
- Work closely with design team to bring cohesion across all creative work
- Contribute ideas for new and existing marketing campaigns and create related assets
- Capture product photography & videography in various settings, such as in studio or on-field, with complimentary skillset of post-production
- With a sports mindset, create layouts for business objectives that reflect the current design trends in the industry utilizing graphics programs
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of professional design experience, preferably with a sports focus
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite products, with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experienced with creating engaging PowerPoint presentations
- Photography skills desired for products, including knowledge of studio lighting, equipment needs, etc.
- Working knowledge of video editing and animation software a plus (Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience designing for consumer-packaged goods, materials supporting a sales team or projects of a similar style is a plus
- Must provide link to a portfolio in resume, cover letter or as an attachment
- Self-starter who can contribute original ideas and absorb artistic direction quickly while striving to produce consistency in brand and design
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Interest in coaching and training other creatives to learn and grow
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment while balancing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Experience working with project manager and project management software (Wrike or similar)
- Experience leading a team or managing large projects with multiple moving pieces
- Interest in working in corporate environment
- Interest in sports culture (particularly football) and social media trends
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.