eTeam Inc: Graphic Designer Burbank, United States
Graphic Designer is needed in Burbank, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: eTeam Inc.
Location: Burbank, United States
- Min experience 1-2 years of Graphic Design experience
- Designer will be using existing key art and break into 80 individual unique sizes
- Designer will use stock image or original
- Expert Photoshop experience and manipulation; Expert in Illustrator skills, and vector file
- Experience with retouching using finisher
- Key art of perspective depth
- Lighting and shadows to make art feel realistic
- Ability to work w/in templates by lines and specs
- Experience with style guides and branding
- Attention to detail, strong org skills and follow directions
- Ability receive constructive feedback
Our team is looking for a versatile Production Designer that will help with the creation and execution of various digital art assets for client as well as various global partners! The role requires excellent organizational skills and attention to detail needed to utilize templates and create consistency across platforms while matching delivery specifications in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The candidate in this role welcomes creative direction while self-motivated to implement notes within set guidelines and parameters.
- Build a steady stream of digital assets for client and our various global partners
- Master of Photoshop with artwork manipulation and extensions
- Collaborate with a team of other production designers as well as work independently
- Ability to pivot design changes according to constructive feedback
- Ensure digital assets stay on brand and are created based on the production requirements and output specifications
- Capable of switching gears from project to project as deadlines and priorities shift
- Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
The production designer will have the opportunity to work on every show that client provides across its various platforms.
What you bring to the team:
- You have an A+ portfolio in digital graphic design with photo retouching and manipulation examples
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Acrobat, Bridge
- Thorough understanding of graphic design, layout design and typography
- Demonstrates a strong design and organizational sense
- Solid background in photo retouching, artwork manipulation and image extension
- Knowledgeable on how to create depth with organic lighting and shadows on flat cut-out artwork
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills in person and on phone
- Demonstrate a love and passion for the web, apps, design and technology keeps up on the latest design trends and functionality
- Comfortable with the occasional overtime as needed, sometimes with short notice
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.