Blue Star Partners LLC: UI/UX Designer | UI/UX Consultant Columbus, OH, United States
UI Designer is needed in Columbus, OH, United States.
Client: Blue Star Partners LLC
Location: Columbus, OH
Contract: Temporary, Temp-to-hire
Job Title: UI/UX Designer | UI/UX Consultant
Rate: $100 per hour
Employment Type: 3 temporary resources needed, possibility of temp-to-hire
Duration: 6-week engagement, December 2023 – January 2024
Location: Hybrid role with requirement to be onsite Tuesdays and Wednesdays in Columbus, OH or Merrillville, IN. Must be local to either location.
Scope of Services:
The UI/UX Designers/Consultants will help the company’s products work with greater efficiency and effectiveness. They will identify and troubleshoot UX problems by meeting with key stakeholders, including frontline workers. They will gather user requirements by conducting ride-alongs, focus groups, stakeholder interviews, and collaborating with people in the field who are utilizing the tech. The UI/UX Consultants will compile a comprehensive UX/UI assessment to determine the alignment of existing solutions with key metrics, identify any issues, and prioritize key indicators for improvement. The Consultants will then present stakeholders with a list of needed improvements and an implementation strategy that is tailored to the business and that solves all the necessary problems. Thereby, the company can accelerate the development of innovative solutions.
Role, Responsibilities, and Deliverables:
- Conduct several sessions of product analysis
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Understand what users want from their device, gather user requirements
- Conduct a comprehensive UX/UI assessment to determine the alignment of existing solutions with key metrics, identify any issues, and prioritize key indicators for improvement
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how tech should function
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Suggest layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Provide guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies, testing activities, and predict user behavior
- Present stakeholders with a list of needed improvements and an implementation strategy that is tailored to the business and that solves all the necessary problems.
- Provide design guideline standard to ensure good UX is achieved across digital products
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in UI/UX Design, Computer Science or related degree
To apply, please submit a resume outlining your relevant experience as a UI/UX Designer/Consultant. Short-listed candidates will be expected to complete a Blue Star Partners Bio.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for UI Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.