Thinkfind - UI/UX Designer - Hybrid (C) Fort Worth, United States
UI Designer is needed in Fort Worth, United States.
Location: Fort Worth, United States
Thinkfind is seeking a strong UI/UX Designer to assist one of our prestigious clients. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring creation and implementation of customized experiences for the digital user
- Producing high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards, and site maps
- Providing guidance on the implementation of UX research techniques and testing activities
- Performing tests on user interface elements such as CTAs, layouts, target links, landing pages, and banners
- Identifying target user groups and conducting user interviews or other types of inquiries
- Understanding product specifications and user psychology to maintain a competitive edge
- Broad experience working with web and mobile platforms
- Experience in project management and user research
- Understanding of business metrics and ability to translate company goals into digital experiences
- Knowledge of industry tools like Adobe Suite, Axure, Figma, and Salesforce
- Strong problem-solving skills to determine solutions to user interface challenges
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Attention to detail and mastery of information design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Position requires 50% onsite work. Must be able to work for any employer without sponsorship.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for UI Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.