Hi, My name is Raj and I am a Full Stack Web Developer working on Laravel, Ruby-on-Rails and Angular.js in recent years with a focus on high-performance architecture building. I have been also working extensively on developing Bots for various domains and platforms.
My recent clientele includes Fortune 500 listed companies, with whom I have worked as a project coordinator utilizing RoR, Zend and CakePHP Framework.
My expertise are in handling development for Start-ups and for the people who need to get things done while they can focus on running their business.
If hired, you can expect :
- Git/SVN managed code
- Complete project management
- Free development server (available free of cost on request)
- Secure and tested applications
- Optimized code and scalable solutions
- Fluent verbal communication and transparent discussions
- Detailed documentations of code and tutorials
Having associated with teams for a long time, in the past, taught me some common trends on how a business grows with time, hence I have had a chance of working with a variety of technologies and platforms, like:
- Tech Stack: PHP, Laravel, Ruby, HAML, Spree Commerce, RSpec, Node.js, Express.js, RESTful APIs, TypeScript, CoffeeScript, MVC, etc.
- Server administrations: AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean
- Project Management: Trello, Asana, BaseCamp, Jira
- Build tools and Dependency managers: Grunt, Gulp, NPM, Bower, Webpack
- Chat clients: Slack, Skype, Stride, HipChat
Looking forward to learning more about your project, your business, and your vision of future product realization. Message me with your contact details, available timings and let’s discuss further.
For example, $200 per day
Employment and project experience
Feb 2016 – Present - Full Stack Developer, Freelancer on Upwork
Jul 2014 - Feb. 2016 - Senior Software Engineer at Ueye Technologies
Qualifications and education
Master Of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) at Punjab University