Php Web Developers for hire
Hand picked quality web developers! Twine will find you the perfect web developer for your job.
It's free to get started
Save money whilst ensuring quality
No time wasters, only hand picked web developers
Our freelancers have worked with
Clients rate Twine freelancers 4.6 / 5.0
on average across 540 reviews as of August 12, 2022
How To Hire a Web Developer
To get started with hiring a web developer, choose which kind of developer you need for your project:
- Front-End Developer
- Back-End Developer
- Full-Stack Developer
Once you’ve done this, it’s time to write up your job brief and start the hiring process in earnest:
Finding A Freelance Developer On Twine:
Finding the perfect web developer has never been easier:
Twine takes care of the hard work for you by matching you to freelance developers using over ten different criteria.
We also manually vet your project pitches, meaning you won’t have to sift through dozens of ill-fitted freelancers to find the perfect match.
Here’s a quick overview of how to hire a web developer on Twine:
- Post up your brief on our jobs board
- Wait for freelance developers to pitch on your job
- Review your vetted pitches and choose a creative
- Agree your terms
- Get to work!
Writing a successful job brief:
60% of freelancers abandon a job pitch midway through if it’s too lengthy or complex
Even though your pitches will be manually vetted by us, it’s still really important to make sure your brief is clear, concise and well-formatted.
This will allow freelance developers to quickly determine if they’re a good match for the work and pitch according to your requirements.
Here’s our recommended structure for writing up your brief:
- Who you are
- What you need
- Your location
- The size & scope of your project
- References of work you like
- Target audience
How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Web Developer ?
As you most-likely know, the price of a web developer can vary significantly depending on the nature of your project. .
If you’re looking to hire a PHP programmer to help you create a large-scale freelancing platform (which we hope you aren’t)...
...it’ll cost significantly more than hiring a junior front-end developer to create a simple small business website.
So, how much does a web developer cost on Twine?
Using the data from our network of freelance web developers, here’s the average hourly rate for a web developer on Twine:
Here are the same rates in GBP:
For a more specific understanding of a web developer’s hourly rate, we’d highly recommend reviewing the current projects on our jobs board.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between a web designer and a web developer ?
In short, a web designer is the architect of your online space, while the web developer is the construction worker.
The web designer will design the aesthetic and layout of your website, using programs such as Photoshop to design and structure a well-branded asset for your business.
A web developer will then take the design and actually build the website, writing code and using content management systems to make sure the website is fully-functional.
If you happen to be looking for a web designer rather than a developer, you can hire one by clicking here.
How can a web developer benefit my business?
Here's the deal:
88% of consumers will never return to a website after a poor user experience.
And do you know something else?
70% of users have abandoned their online shopping carts due to a poor user experience.
If you want to make the most of your hard-earned sales leads...
...it’s imperative to have a fully-functioning website to prevent them from slipping through the cracks at the last hurdle.
The average freelance web developer will have hundreds (or sometimes thousands) of high-converting web development projects under their belt, leading to a far stronger ROI than a DIY effort.
Still not convinced?
Here are three further advantages of hiring a freelance website developer:
- It’s highly-customizable: DIY web building platforms lock you into stale-looking design templates with limited customization. Hiring a knowledgeable web developer allows you to gain full creative control over your website.
- It’s good for SEO: Search engines take various technical aspects of a website into account when ranking your website, such as site speed and link structure. A web developer will take these metrics into account when designing your website, allowing you to dominate the search engines.
- It saves time: Unless you have prior web development experience, building & optimizing a website can take a significant amount of time. By hiring a web developer to build a reliable and high-converting website, you free yourself up to focus on running your business.
What are you waiting for?
Post a job on Twine now and hire developers in a matter of hours.